Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Male Professionals with Higher Ethical Standards Earn Less

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:gpadney4GvD7tCjSnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Not so fast...

Implicit is that the higher earners "self-reported" as having lower (or
at
least average) "ethical standards"

The bottom line is that all things being equal, a mutha****a is likely to
earn assloads more than non-mutha****as.

As a society, many of us tend to idolize the rich...that they ( the rich )
would tend towards exploit this anomoly is far from surprising, at least to
me.

Well, there is the Pogo-ism to all this: We are our own enemy.

With the PV corollary being: You can only be so much of an
asshole/oblivious, without affecting society at large.
And we have indeed affected society-at-large.

--after all, most of them are probably moderately psychotic individuals to
begin with.

A very asstute point. Not psychotic, but profoundly sociopathic.

Whether either KNOWS this or not is pretty effing moot, imo.

When yer being ****ed in the ass, introspection is a bit of a low
priority,
imo.

Cheating on your taxes, just because others also do it, doesn't solve the
problem.

Indeed, it only worsens the situation...

Except note that I didn't use the word "cheat".
I said, Don't Pay.

And, I just closed on a re-fi. I'll bet you didn't know banks were
licensed colonoscopists -- except they don't use anaesthesia.
Iffin there were anything wrong with my effing taxes, bleeve me, they'da
found it.

The banks are doing everything they can NOT to give loans.

In the current zeitgeist today, truly ethical people are lucky they are
not homeless.

Unfortunately, most assholes view "paying dey taxes" as responsible and
ethical.

No, assholes who cheat on their taxes need to be punished and any
ill-gotten assets confiscated.

And paying taxes, in the current scheme of things, is actually
un-ethical. And cowardly.... but an understandable cowardice.

If you you really think it would be a good thing if everybody simply
refused to pay taxes then your head needs examined.

Really you do.

The "right" not to pay unjust taxes is right up there with the right to
bear
arms.
Unfortunately, there is no amendment to this effect.

And the WAY our taxes are administered/imposed makes virtually ALL of them
unjust.

Jail sandwich=one slice of wheat, one slice of white, with pre-mixed peanut
butter and jelly spread in between...

Point being, every inmate still thinks HE'S the one that's being treated the
most unfairly...

I'm sure your CongressWhore has a few concubines who could use, well, a
tip...

Pretty sure what I'm hearing above is envy, perhaps you should run for
office...

Do you always confuse contempt with envy?

Will you be needing a happy ending, Sir??

All in all, I fairly happy with government spending, because only rarely
does it go directly to places Wal Mart and then suddenly dissapear to points
unknown; instead, we usually end up with jobs, roads, bridges and a lot of
other nice little things like tanks, nuclear submarines, aircraft carriers,
and so forth...

--things that all likelyhood we'd have to do without were it up to folks
like Donald Trump ( and apparently, you ) to personally finance...

Hey, why don't you pay extra, then?

See below...

Sure, and here's an extree $50 from ole PMT..... just don't get it in my
eye, OK???

What apparently, you fail to understand, is that ( probably ) the both of us
are ALREADY paying more--it's just that *we* have no choice in the matter...

Whereas there's a small percentage who actually has the option of paying
substantially less, and who usually takes it.

We can agree to disagree, in which case you should should turn in your guns,
pay double your taxes, and, well, just lube yerself up.
Your well-intended rationalized contortions are exactly what has facilitated
these political/economic ass-****ings up to our ileocecal valves....
An ass****ing up to the sigmoid colon? Well, that's to be expected. You
get that everywhere.
But up to the small intestine?? Dats a little too far.....

And btw, I don't pretend to have a solution, I don't know that a solution
even exists, at this point. I think it's very likely that technology has
irreversibly lobotomized the (m)asses. "They" likely have won.

But I'm not going to pretend that a rapacious ass****ing is a colonoscopy,
either.
Recognition is the first step to solving any problem.
--
EA