Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Male Professionals with Higher Ethical Standards Earn Less

On Thu, 17 May 2012 09:40:31 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"Ignoramus2996" wrote in message
m...

http://web.hbr.org/email/archive/dai...hp?date=051412

MAY 14, 2012
Male Professionals with Higher Ethical Standards Earn Less
Although companies have focused greater attention on the need for
ethical practices over the past few decades, male business
professionals who self-report high ethical character earn, on average,

*Self-report* high ethical character????? Are you effing kidding??

They proly earn 3.4% less bec they are delusional.... LOL

That jumped out at me as well. It'd be interesting to know how the
study controlled for the obvious problem. Reminds me of the old riddle
about the liar and the truth-teller.
http://www.bigriddles.com/riddle/a-l...a-truth-teller

--
Ned Simmons