Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default HOA sides with thieves

gonjah wrote:
On 5/16/2012 11:23 AM, HeyBub wrote:
gpsman wrote:
On May 16, 6:46 am, wrote:

Do you have bars on -your- windows and doors, or are you on the side
of thieves... or are you just an intellectual turd...?
-----

I have burglar bars on the window and doors. I also have a monitored
alarm system, both intrusion and fire. Should the stink-eyes defeat
those obstacles, I have a pistol in almost every room augmented by a
shotgun in the room of the master's repose. We're also protected by
a Maine Coon cat, although, admittedly, he's pretty much of a wuss.

Why would you ask such a question? Unless, of course, you wanted to
find out whether a trip to my house during the dark of the moon (or
the total solar eclipse this coming Sunday) would be worth the
effort.

What's that new show about people preparing for the Apocalypse? You're
not one of those are you?

Pretty much, but for a different reason. I spent eight years as a deputy
sheriff and have seen what the scrots, squints, goblins, cut-purses,
do-bads, and stink-eyes do just because it's dinner time.

I've found a good insurance policy and good door/window locks is about
all I need but I live in a pretty nice neighborhood.

Pustules are mobile.