Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default HOA sides with thieves

On Wednesday, May 16, 2012 8:34:52 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
Normally I DONT LIKE HOAs rules however in this case what is the home
owner trying to accomplish?

Presumably, to discourage the bad guys from getting in in the first place.

the home owners hard earned money would of been better spent on a good
security system

That does not discourage the bad guys from getting in in the first place. It only alerts you that the bad guys have breached the perimeter. If they're there for the baby (paranoid, I know) then wailing sirens are just going to tell them that they have plenty of time to get away before the police arrive.