Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default HOA sides with thieves

On Wed, 16 May 2012 11:04:52 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

I'm just glad I don't live in a high crime area.

I happen to live in an HOA community. Six homes on my street. Two
houses on one side have four retired law enforcement officers, two
each. The HOA President lives across the street from me. He really
leaves me alone if a leaf falls off a tree. I had to teach him there
was 99 shades of white paint for fascia trim - put him on the carpet I
did.

The neighbor around the corner and across my fence is close to being a
retired law enforcement officer.

Image the fire power on my street. I even have an agreement with the
guy next door that if a crook jumps from my yard into his I'm allowed
to shoot, if his dogs don't get him first.