Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HOA sides with thieves

Makes me wonder what the back of the house is like?
Easy kick doors, glass, and so on?

Might have been better use of money and energy to
invest in alarm system, and buy the wife a couple
baseball bats and pepper spray?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

the home owners hard earned money would
of been better spent on a good
security system

Yes, I noticed that right away too. And those bars sure
do look like hell. I would have gone with a security system
as you suggest. Also, if he wants to make the door more
difficult to gain access through, a more secure door
correctly installed and a good lockset would accomplish
most of what he's getting with those bars. I'd side with
the HOA on this one.