Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Raspberry Pi - Compliance Update

On Tue, 15 May 2012 05:31:20 +0000 (UTC), dmc@puffin. (D.M.Chapman)
wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:

Lucky you. I ordered on day 1 but have been told end of June for
delivery :-(

Mine's coming tomorrow.

When did you order yours?

(I think mine was ordered at about 4pm on the 29th of Feb)

0830 on the first morning. There was a lull - I think everyone else was
going to work!

Hmm.. I ordered mine around 10am on the first morning. Had an email from
Farnell a while ago saying ETA of this week, heard nothing since.

I ordered by phone because the web site was not working. They
originally told me the end of April. I phoned in May and was told end
of June.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?