Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 5/14/2012 6:36 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Try to stay on subject Scott

I said:

I often see shipping comments that a product cannot be shipped to AL,
Hi, or CA.

You said:

Evidence and examples, please.

I answered you question and gave you and Lew multiple examples, Now you
are introducing a different twist for the sake of argument.

Now you see why Scott's name has been put into so many of our twit
filters, Leon.sigh His "East L.A." comment is typical of the
idiocrats he represents.

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,

Some how or another he fell out of my twit filter.