Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Designing a work table with AC

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Subject

Bill, you are an accident waiting to happen.

Trying to save a few bucks is going to end up killing you way you are
proceeding.

Lew

Naw, there has never been a doubt about where the wires go (they
basically go where the existing ones are). Understanding more has been
a bit of a struggle--I had to relearn some things I may have forgotten,
not having used them. I think I can replace 4 wires w/o killing myself.

I have been amusing myself by considering what it would take to build a
transformer to do "wood burning". Now that sounds more like something I
could get into trouble with...

Hope you are doing well,
Bill