Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Scott Lurndal wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 5/14/2012 3:41 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Why? What's the problem with the warning labels?

Exactly! Do you really think you could get cancer from buying and
using a brass hose fitting or lawn sprinkler???

I'd much rather know that my brass fittings have a small amount of
lead in them, particularly if I have small children around.

scott

Umm do you live in California or just wish you lived there???

I've lived in 5 states, including california. They all have good
points and they all have bad points. I wouldn't class the prop65
warnings as either good or bad, just a point, and one that has the
potential of making my life better and longer.

Do you have reason to believe that - or do you just hope that is true?

--

-Mike-