Pounds on Wood

Default response to KCET The New Yankee Workshop with Norm

Yea, I checked too, and they are on the schedule this week, although an hour
earlier than normal. I wondered if that was a software glitch due to the
time change this weekend. But probably not. I wish they would not move the
time up and hour. 3:00 is too early to turn my shop lights off.

--
Bill Pounds
http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop

"Mike Iglesias" wrote in message
I checked KOCE's web site, and they've been airing them during the week
in the early afternoon. They're going to start showing them on the

weekends
again starting this weekend. If you weren't watching (or taping) them
during the week, you're a few weeks behind like me. TOH is on their
next project in Bermuda in the show this weekend.

They used to just stop showing NYW and TOH during pledge time, and
start up where they left off after they finished begging.

--
Mike Iglesias Email:

University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926
Network & Academic Computing Services FAX: 949-824-2069