Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 5/14/2012 3:41 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Why? What's the problem with the warning labels?

Exactly! Do you really think you could get cancer from buying and using
a brass hose fitting or lawn sprinkler???

I'd much rather know that my brass fittings have a small amount of lead in
them, particularly if I have small children around.

scott

Umm do you live in California or just wish you lived there???

I've lived in 5 states, including california. They all have good points
and they all have bad points. I wouldn't class the prop65 warnings as
either good or bad, just a point, and one that has the potential of making
my life better and longer.

scott