Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Designing a work table with AC

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2012 01:25:44 -0400, wrote:

I will concede that in some cases (like with my
drywall), I may be being more meticulous than the circumstances warrant.
There was an old (late 70s) country song, "Life's a dance (you learn
as you go...)". It was a good 'un.

"Life is a nose, an' ya better not pick it..." That one?

Yep, that's the one. So sweet to my ears. : )

Don't you have any questions? I think learning and sharing are two of
the better spices of life. At least among the ones that mostly don't
get you into any trouble! ; )

Ditto that, Bill!

I got a new config file (.xml) for Mach and actually got movement
(motors on the floor in my office.) for the first time, so I'm
learning things these days, too. We'll set up the chain drives on the
CNC router tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday morning. The vertical
cliff I see ahead of me is the learning curve for Mach3, g-code
programming, BobCAD, and BobARTpro, but I have the training DVDs for
BobCAD.

And, of course, it's all coming together just as my busy season kicks
into high gear...

I will look forward to seeing what you can do with your new equipment!

Bill

--
In an industrial society which confuses work and productivity, the
necessity of producing has always been an enemy of the desire to create.