Kevin Singleton

Default Ticked at Rockler

Scott,

Thanks for your response. I signed up, and I'm anxiously awaiting the
opening of the new store.

Congrats on the growth of your company, despite the state of the economy.

Kevin

"Scott Ekman" wrote in message
om...
Dear Kevin,

I'm excited that you went to visit our new store in Pittsburgh, but am
sorry we aren't open yet. We made a mistake on our website - that
store page was not supposed to be active yet. Please accept my
apologies for wasting your time.

I hope you enjoy the store when it's open. If you sign up for the
store's e-mail notification list (
http://www.rockler.com/retail/e_news.cfm?&store=31 )
the store manager will send you an e-mail as soon as it is open.

Scott Ekman
Rockler Internet Director

"Kevin Singleton" wrote in message

I found their Pittsburgh store on their web site, and drove to the

listed
address because I didn't want to wait for mail order. I couldn't find

the
store where they said it should be, so I called the order line. They

don't
open 'til late April! The dang web site could at least mention that

they
ain't open, yet!

Kevin