Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Designing a work table with AC

Dave wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2012 22:48:08 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
your planning and Sketchuping and all that other crap - what could
have and should have been knocked together in a couple of hours, has
now gone on for weeks. Do you ever get off the dime?

Give it up Mike. He's going to do it his own way whatever suggestions
you have about it.

I guess. But - I like the guy. He seems like a very nice guy. If there
were ever a way to get him to just do something without all of the
questions, he'd be thrilled at what he learned and accomplished. I'd
actually love to see that on his behalf.

--

-Mike-