Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Padookey

"Steve B" wrote in message
I want to transport a fairly large amount of raw gold within the
borders of the US on an airliner. I wrote to TSA and specifically
asked them about precious metals, and they sent me the info on
currency restrictions. I went to the customs website, but it isn't
working.

It's scary to think who's driving this bus.

Does anyone have any personal knowledge, info, or experience in
transporting more than $10k worth of precious metals through TSA,
and customs, although this would be a domestic flight?

Steve

I cast it into a bird statue, painted it black and declared it as art.

D. Hammett