Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Gentry Bob Gentry is offline

Default Pipe sizes

On Sat, 12 May 2012 21:46:30 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I need to do some math on some pipe sizes. I may need as many as two pipes
within one, perhaps 3. The center one could be SS, or copper, as it would
have no abrasion on it.

Is there a chart where I would compare a bunch of pipe sizes to pick out the
ones I think may work together? I know there are slight variations in sizes
for all reasons, and will probably have to go to several sources. It needs
to be good steel pipe, corrosion and wear resistant grades.

Steve

They may not have 'charts' as such but

www.onlinemetals.com

and

www.speedymetals.com

will give the ID, OD and wall dimensions.

Don't know if they stock types with your wear requirements but their
dimensions should let you do your math.

HTH

Bob
rgentry at oz dot net