Stephen Tames

Default extensions and planning/building regs

My next door person of a semi has submitted a plan for a full width rear single storey extension in a 40 ft garden.

I saw the plans and it has a very high roof very visible from our kitchen window and has numerous details missing eg missing soakaway thet drained both properties rear
gutter and footings in ches away from sewer pipe to rest of street.

The planning officer says I cannot object on the small details as its building regs which he does not deal with; I can only object to loss of light and appearance,design.

Surely the location of services is part of the design or is this too simple?

thanks, Steve