Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Tube cutting on lathe

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:Kc6dnYUBroOcnTHSnZ2dnUVZ_v6dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"whoyakidding" wrote in message

Have you noticed that we are being completely ignored by the OP??
LOL!!!!!

Well you know us dumb liberals. Too ****ing stupid to use a lathe and
a custom made pipe cutter attachment to cut thin walled stock. Wait
until he tries to lop off some square tubing in his lathe. That
discussion will go on for months.

You just have to ask yourself what kind of a moron would ask if a tubing
cutter could be used for cutting off tubing to begin with....

Ahm not the brightest machining buhb, but even I thought that was weird....
I don't like using tubing cutters, even for plumbing!!!!
Yet, did you notice, most of the responses in this thread entertained this
notion.... WTF???

So, not only is he a right wing nut-case and one of the biggest assholes
I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with on usenet over the past 15
years or so, but he's also dumber that ****ing box of old door knobs--he's
one of the very few individuals who go immediately back into my killfile if
they happen to escape and to whom I wouldn't provide any sort of assistance
even if their lives depended on it.

You mean, I gave advice.... to a RePube??????????
That's like finding out yer date is a guy..... holy ****, I feel so....
unclean!!

Well, it could be worse than that:
I'm finding I agree more often than not with Ann Coulter, AND I have this
notion that Pat Buchanan is an intellectual....
Mebbe I'll feel better, more stable/at home, when I become fluent in
Spanish.....
--
EA