Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Designing a work table with AC

In article , says...

Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

My motor is supposed to arrive tomorrow or Friday. Except for the
detail above, I think I'm ready.

Have you looked at yours yet Bill?

Yes, I've been looking at it everyday, ever more closely (seriously)!

It is usually just a simple push in
connector. (push in and twist). The connector itself couples to the motor
with a simple nut. Is yours different?

I think so. I'll see if I can get a pic. Thank you for your interest!

Bill

Mike,

I posted 4 pics illustrating the conduit and connector I've been talking
about. I think that motors came with the wires already attached. I'm
increasing thinking the conduit is hanging there.
Evidently keeping wires "dry" is not as crucial as I might have
supposed, as the heat pump is full of wires with no more protection
that their own colored skin.

Still curious about the 4th pic. Remove just the grill, right?

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

Modern electrical wires have plastic insulation that doesn't really care
if it gets wet. What you have to keep dry is the connections at the
end.

Thank you,
Bill