Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Designing a work table with AC

Bill wrote:

Mike,

I posted 4 pics illustrating the conduit and connector I've been
talking about. I think that motors came with the wires already
attached. I'm increasing thinking the conduit is hanging there.
Evidently keeping wires "dry" is not as crucial as I might have
supposed, as the heat pump is full of wires with no more protection
that their own colored skin.

Still curious about the 4th pic. Remove just the grill, right?

That's what it appears like in the picture. I've never taken one of these
motors out, but from what I can see, that's how I would start. You'll
probably find that the motor is secured in some other way once you get the
grill off, but I'd have to do it step by step myself.

--

-Mike-