Scott Ekman

Default Ticked at Rockler

Dear Kevin,

I'm excited that you went to visit our new store in Pittsburgh, but am
sorry we aren't open yet. We made a mistake on our website - that
store page was not supposed to be active yet. Please accept my
apologies for wasting your time.

I hope you enjoy the store when it's open. If you sign up for the
store's e-mail notification list (
http://www.rockler.com/retail/e_news.cfm?&store=31 )
the store manager will send you an e-mail as soon as it is open.

Scott Ekman
Rockler Internet Director

"Kevin Singleton" wrote in message ...
I found their Pittsburgh store on their web site, and drove to the listed
address because I didn't want to wait for mail order. I couldn't find the
store where they said it should be, so I called the order line. They don't
open 'til late April! The dang web site could at least mention that they
ain't open, yet!

Kevin