Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_8_] CW[_8_] is offline

Default Designing a work table

"Bill" wrote in message ...

Larry Jaques wrote:

If you do paint that saw, I'll hope the sun is merciless with you,
too, HEATHEN!

I won't paint it..lol. I don't even know if I want to take the rust off
of it. It's got a mostly-even and smooth rust patina, 100% coverage,
and its teeth are about an inch long and sharp. I don't think its very
big as two-man saws go. But if you pick it up, you'll realize you
wouldn't want to trip with it. My wife said she didn't want it over the
fireplace, so it will have to go in my shop somewhere--of course, that
was my plan along. Trivia question that I don't know the answer to:
When did the stop making "2-mansaws"?
Never. You can still buy them new.