Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Designing a work table - ATTN Bill "Workbench from worksmithshop.jpg" yEnc 20740 Bytes

On 5/8/2012 4:56 PM, Darian wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2012 10:31:51 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote:

"Darian" babbled this bull****

The MOST people can see? What, a handful of grabby REGULARS?
That's funny...

Gee, the regulars are the guys who give the good advise and provide all
kinds of expertise. Any you want to **** them off? Hardly a good move.
But, then again, you obviously don't want anybody to view your work or give
any good advice. You must be a legend in your own mind. Nobody will accuse
you of having any social skills or intelligence.

Why did you post here? Just curious.

Look, I get it. Those 'handful of regulars' are all that's left of a
once bustling group. That's perfectly alright. Keepers of the flame.

It's just I've seen all too often someone will finally share a post
and this whole yEnce thing come up, and it's so easy to resolve
by either setting your news reader, or a simple add-on for
Outlook Express.

Really, I spend most of my time in newsgroups
in, for example vintage TV groups or classic movie groups and the
like .

I used to post here quite some time ago, but no longer. I'm a
retired cabinet maker by trade, and now do projects for family,
friends, and am master carpenter for a theater group and am a
volunteer consultant
at the local community collage. I stay as busy as I want to be.
I have many many digital images of some unique projects.

Anyway, have it your own way. Don't budge an inch. Just don't
gripe at those who try to share......

I suggest you take your own advice. You are the one complaining, we
were only pointing out how you might get a larger audience.