Posted to rec.woodworking
John Shear John Shear is offline

Default Designing a work table

Ok then start a new thread with OT in the subject.

John S.

On 05/08/2012 06:56 PM, Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

I spent a lot of time reading on the matter last night. Carrier
practically regards specifications of their parts as proprietary!

In the end, the model# of the fan motor in the unit, which to my
surprise was not original, was the way that the supplier helped me
choose a motor (I had detailed all of the specifications from it).

If anyone reading would be interested in helping me with my checklist,
here is what it looks like, to me, that I need to do (I hope you'll
correct me if if looks like I'm confused, I mean more than usual %-)

Geeze Bill - why wouldn't you take this to an appropriate newsgroup? Or
look up a youtube video?

Geeze Mike, Don't be so sensitive. I don't read any other newsgroups.