Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - clean gas tank of generator?

Are you a humorless brain dead person who can only be comical while
intoxicated?

Some of us can display occasional humor, as part of our normal day to day
function.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Carburetors just want a little attention, that's all. With no
attention,
carburetors get over bored. They will look for any man that will
pour some
alcohol in them, suck on their venturi, and make them spray gas.
Then, they
come home with their water about to burst, and sometimes with their
needle
stuck in their seat.

Next, we'll have a program like Big Carburetors, to help carbs from
going
the wrong way in life. A venturi is a terrible thing to waste.
Midnight
power cuts, keep your small engines off the street.

Christopher A. Young

Do you normally start drinking this early in the morning?