Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - clean gas tank of generator?

Carburetors just want a little attention, that's all. With no attention,
carburetors get over bored. They will look for any man that will pour some
alcohol in them, suck on their venturi, and make them spray gas. Then, they
come home with their water about to burst, and sometimes with their needle
stuck in their seat.

Next, we'll have a program like Big Carburetors, to help carbs from going
the wrong way in life. A venturi is a terrible thing to waste. Midnight
power cuts, keep your small engines off the street.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

Almost every engine-driven machine I own came from someone who no
longer wanted to put up with its problems. Several were free gifts,
including the garden tractor. It really pays to understand
carburetors.

jsw