Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solidworks after market books

On Apr 24, 10:41*pm, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 16, 12:18*pm, jon_banquer wrote:

Yet another SolidWorks blog bites the dust:

http://www.theswgeek.com/2012/04/14/...nd-strange-jou...

Here is fat Matt and his latest Solid Edge ST video. Fat Matt finally
realized that creating planes in SolidWorks takes way too ****ing long
and that the approach taken by SolidWorks sucks dead donkey dick. He's
now in hog heaven because Solid Edge ST is so much better than
SolidWorks is at creating planes.

http://youtu.be/uhG2dhelErM

It's even easier to create planes in SpaceClaim than it is in Solid
Edge ST.

http://ontheedge.dezignstuff.com/live-rules-primer/235

Matt Lombard admits he was often full of **** on best practices for
solid modeling:

"Sometimes I think SW users have been brainwashed. I know that in
writing books and doing training for years, I’ve been a part of that
brainwashing. But now I’m seeing that so much of the “best practice
dogma” that we so rigidly cling to is completely unnecessary."