Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - clean gas tank of generator?

Bummer. Well, any thing made by mankind will have errors of transmission.

I've over fixed enough things in my life. As I'm growing older, I tend to be
more cautious about such repairs. I do hope Bob soon has a good running,
dependable and quiet generator. I also hope his power stays on, and he never
needs it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

. 3.70...
"Stormin Mormon" fired this volley
in :

That might be less than useful, since Bob mentioned having a plastic
tank.

That's ANOTHER thing I don't like about UseNet. That never came across.

But even a poly tank could use a "gentle" cleaning! G

LLoyd