Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Designing a work table

Swingman wrote:
On 5/7/2012 12:53 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Perfect examples why you will never win a war, or build a
skyscraper.

I have done the equivelent of both by knowing when to think too much
and when to act. I know you too well now Karl - and I know that you
too have figured this out. But - that is not coming through in your
posts. Come on - you've never - or you don't hack a quick fix
together to get you through something? I'm going to call bull****
on you on that one.

Once again, we're not even discussing the same thing. Arguing with the
setting goals of through detailed plans and design doesn't diminish
the goals, it diminishes you.

If we are not discussing the same thing, then it is you who distracted the
conversation Karl. I was very clear in what I posted to Bill, and you took
exception to it, and threw in the zinger that I've never won battles or
built skyscrapers. That part might well be examined by you.

I never argued with the setting of goals, and for you to say that is nothing
short of bull****. I'll take my lumps when I screw up but not when someone
twists my words.

If anyone is diminished in this it's you for not affording the intellectual
credit to the conversation as it has been played out.

So - is this just your turn in the barrel?

--

-Mike-