Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $50K/year RE Taxes (was SCORE!)

Ignoramus11847 wrote:

As far as I know, and I do know, he did hire a lawyer every
reassessment, and was not successful. That info is publicly available,
that is how I know.

This is why I strongly feel that it is unfair.

Great, and now you are in the same boat as Bob! When the next
assessment comes around, they will start jacking up the value
of the building, and you won't be able to disprove their valuation.
Pretty soon, they will have it right back to $670K!
Have you already figured out who to sell the building to?

Jon