Bob Brogan

Default Ticked at Rocklear

In article ,
otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

Bob Brogan writes:

Not an assumption on my part at all. It's what the SA told me...the one
who was quitting over these problems. He was tired of having to deal
with the upset customers and not having products...along with
unresponsive management.

Charlie Self
"The function of posterity is to look after itself." Dylan Thomas

Actually, I called Rockler offices today and spoke with them. It seems
they said I shouldn't have been treated this way at the store or online.
They said I shouldn't have had to pay shipping on the stuff not there.
That's the good part.

Where I was mistaken is that apparently the UC lighting had not been
selling even as well as the lowly, occasional router bit or book. They
were surprised as well, but said they were going to provide other
avenues for existing buyers of the product, perhaps a kiosk in-store for
this and other products like this.

So, it seems I was both right on the customer service aspect and how I
should have been treated and incorrect on demand(which even they were
surprised at). Oh and the SA is gone,too.

Did I forget to mention that I spoke with Ms. Jackson? A very nice and
most gracious owner. She said that above all else, serving the customer
is formost and wanted names, times etc., to look into this since she
felt I should have been treated in a more accomodating manner.
--
Thanks,

Ham