Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Survey

Doug wrote:
On Wed, 2 May 2012 06:27:06 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:

I am sending this email to everyone on my email address list who
lives in Texas.

No - you sent this to a usenet newsgroup. What is important to you
guys in Texas or wherever, should be kept to emai, not here.

We Texans try to be a light unto the nation...

Is that why I see all the outa state license plates around Houston,
Texas? Maybe the last one out of their state shuts down his power
grid and then aims for the light grin.

Could be. Incidentally, these immigrants learn right away to lay off the
horn. Many of the objects of their impatience are armed.