PoP

Default Neighbours new conservatory nightmare...

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:31:29 +0000, wrote:

Portsmouth city council still havn't realised their (rather late)
millenium tower, if it looks anything like the art work/models, is going
to look like a pair of welcuming lips to ships entering port....

Saw a short documentary on Meridian TV a couple of nights ago.
Featured the original designer of the Tricorn shopping centre waxing
lyrical about how he was hoping they'd accept a revamp of the Tricorn,
thus saving it from being knocked down.

I had to check my calendar to make sure that it wasn't April 1st.

PoP