Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Survey

On Tue, 01 May 2012 02:27:07 -0400, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:21:50 -0400, "
No, a 'fridge is not usually necessary to get a CO. Stove, yes.

I didn't follow the beginning of this thread, so I don't know what a
"CO" is, but the last three rentals I've been in have always included
a stove and a fridge. That's been over a span of thirtyfive years. But
then, they were all apartments.

CO == Certificate of Occupancy - the piece of paper that grants you the
privilege of living in your own home.

I think a house may fall under a different set of consideration
criteria when rental is considered. In my experience, cooking,
refrigeration and heating are considered minimum 'must haves'.

It certainly varies by jurisdiction as do tenant's rights and the whole nine
yards.