Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Shop Cabinet Door - AFCCT

On 5/4/2012 3:35 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
On 5/4/2012 9:23 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/4/2012 2:19 AM, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 03 May 2012 20:58:51 -0500, wrote:

There are no "but"s, Dave. My condolences, it must be tough to live
life
akin to a crowded rat, not from any sense of reason, but from an
inability to look past the fray and find a sense of joy in things
around
you.

Kind of an insulting comment Karl,

You mean like this (smiley or no):

On 5/3/2012 6:51 PM, Dave wrote:
You had a basset hound?*Now* I know why you support people having
chickens. You don't care about *anyone* else.

I probably wouldn't have said it like that, but I understand where Dave
is coming from. Twice I've lived next to people in residential
neighborhoods that had Basset Hounds, and I'm convinced those dogs just
aren't happy in that type of environment. I almost lost my damned MIND
with all the racket those dogs made, and the owners NEVER had any
consideration for how their continuous barking affected their neighbors.
Some breeds of dogs (and some breeds of humans) just weren't meant to
live in a suburban setting.

Like pit bulls don't all kill babies, Bassets aren't all nuisance
barkers. I've raised two Bassets and neither one of them had a barking
problem.

I'm not denying the propensity of certain breeds, but that is totally
irrelevant to the discussion at hand, except to say that running such
rabbit trails was something that particular Basset was damned good at.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010