Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Shop Cabinet Door - AFCCT

On Thu, 03 May 2012 20:58:51 -0500, Swingman wrote:
There are no "but"s, Dave. My condolences, it must be tough to live life
akin to a crowded rat, not from any sense of reason, but from an
inability to look past the fray and find a sense of joy in things around
you.

Kind of an insulting comment Karl, but you're partially right. I
certainly have a cynical view of many things and I know it. It's not
from an inability to look past things, but from a sense of experience.
But (and it's my but to use not yours to dismiss) I do find enjoyment
in a number of things.

One of those things is the woodworking I do. It's limited in the fact
that I do it on a work bench in my living room. I'm unable to find an
accessible location near my home that I can share or rent to set up a
better workshop. That's the fly in the ointment since I've been
looking for some place for well over fifteen years.

I mention this on occasion mainly to remind people that I am looking
for some place should they happen to know of one. And, the fact that
I'm always looking demonstrates that I am able to look past the fray
for something better.