Silvan

Default Humor: Dangerous Cocobolo!

Bob Davis wrote:

without any problems in either truck. The Op was hauling in a
compact car. I figure ANY truck is better than that.

No, the OP (me) was hauling in a mini-van. It will hold 4x8 sheet stock
with
doors closed, if you load it at the correct angle. I'd never, ever submit
it to the equal of any truck. Its a mom-mobile. But its paid for and

I wish more mini-van drivers would figure out they're behind the wheel of a
mom-mobile. I don't know how many times I've gotten stuck behind one of
those things going up a mountain. (It happens frequently, because I live
at the top of a mountain. I'm coming home empty in my tractor-trailer, and
I have to drop three gears to stay behind some stupid mini-van that can't
make it up the hill, but who insists on staying in the middle lane anyway.)

I drive Dad's mini-van on occasion, so I *know* how anemic they are. That
thing has the saddest, most pathetic excuse for a V6 I have ever seen. I
could get double or triple horsepower by applying a match to the outflow
end of a flatulent chipmunk and strapping it to the roof.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/