Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Shop Cabinet Door - AFCCT

On 5/3/12 6:53 AM, Leon wrote:
I can't say that the noise of any hen or rooster for that matter is any
worse than a barking dog. Yes I have been around both and you simply get
used to the noise.

How do you get used to a barking dog? Especially at 2am.

People who keep their dogs outside 24/7 and let them bark all night are
just inconsiderate and rude. And it has nothing to do with security...
those things cry wolf at all hours for every leaf that drops. They'd
probably *stop* barking if a thief showed up, because they'd think he
was going let them out of their pen.

Glad I got that off my chest. :-)

--

-MIKE-