Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Fukushima. The Dufas is behind in his reading

Something I occasionally do. I do a search for "" without the quotes. And
then all the messages that are that repeatedly indented get marked read.
Cuts down on my scrolling time, a lot.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

People take themselves TOO seriously and I view Usenet as a source of
entertainment. I was busy for a few weeks on a job where I was called
in to straighten out a big mess so an old customer and friend could get
his new location opened, which put me thousands of posts behind in this
newsgroup. I try to keep up with a number groups but running myself into
the ground meant I was so exhausted and in too much pain to do much web
surfing. I'm still over 3,000 posts behind in this group. ^_^

TDD