TeamCasa

Default response to KCET The New Yankee Workshop with Norm

I email him as well. No Norm? No Money from me.

Dave

"Hal H" wrote in message
the following is my response to the letter from KCET (local pbs station in
Los Angeles) informing me that NTW and TOH are no longer in their line-up
guess I'm a bit peeved
Hal

Dear Mr. Zachary,
Perhaps you could explain the logic of this decision? KCET offers little
else that I might find even remotely interesting, certainly most of the
programming is vapid and inane, yet KCET asks me to support public
broadcasting in a never ending barrage of shrill begging, sounding much like
a nest full of fledgling sparrows. I know I am not alone in my feelings, a
quick perusal though the many postings of newsgroups such as rec.woodworking
and others should enlighten you. There is a market for programs such as
these, unfortunately KCET lacks the necessary wisdom and vision to give me
and others of like mind what we could or would support.
Copies of this email will be forwarded to PBS as well as to the newsgroups
and web sites I frequent.
H. Hanevik

Bohdan Zachary wrote:

Dear Mr. Hanevik,

Thank you for your note.

"The New Yankee Workshop" as well as "This Old House" are no longer in the
KCET Saturday afternoon schedule. There are no plans to air the two series.

Best,

Bohdan Zachary
KCET
Director, Broadcast & Pledge Programming
323-953-5440