Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default OT Survey

Swingman wrote:
On 5/1/2012 8:04 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 5/1/2012 7:52 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

The topic was about renting. See the difference?

Hey, Mike ... what's with all this sudden net nanny **** and topic
police crap??

Take a break, man ...

Maybe so...

We all take a turn in that barrel ... we still love you, Bubba.

Thanks Brother! Not that it's really of any interest to anyone here, but
this has been the week from hell. Trying to quit smoking, and have been
battleing a paint job that has just been giving me fits. Weather anomolies,
the freaks of chemical reactions with catalytic paints, and all that. I've
spent more time on this simple job than a major job would have taken. In
fact - I'm just tonight getting to the point where I can expect to shoot it
into color and clear again tomorrow. All this for $150! Oh well - it's how
it goes. I'm sure Robert can attest to the ups and downs of painting, and
everyone of us has experienced similar crap with wood, as well. Sometimes,
it's all gold and sometimes it looks a bit more brownish....

Put the two together and I have been a complete ass hole for moments here
and there throughout my days lately. Sorry to the group for that coming
through here. Can't wait until I get back to my normal mostly asshole self
and shed this complete asshole thing...

--

-Mike-