Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Fukushima. The truth is coming out?

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
net...
On 5/2/2012 6:41 AM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
net...

Muslims are like enriched uranium, get enough of them together to reach
critical mass and you have a meltdown or an explosion. It seems to take
very little stress to set them off. ^_^

Another meaningless statement about a religion I'm sure you know little
to nothing about. You may as well be afraid of the boogeyman under your
bed.

Muslims are NOT a "religion"

You are joking right?

Muslims follow the religion of Islam. Get it?

Thank you for proving me right
Muslim and Islam are two different words that mean DIFFERENT things
They are NOT SYNONYMS
Muslims are the PEOPLE who FOLLOW Islam
Islam is the RELIGION that Muslims follow.

I'm so glad I could clear that up for you