Doug Miller

Default Ticked at Rocklear

In article , Bob Brogan wrote:
In article m,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , Bob Brogan
wrote:
In article m,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

He's also paying for being impatient. Didja see this in his post?

I'm paying for being impatient?

Yes, you are. You said yourself you "had to order from the catalog" because
it
would take two weeks to get it into the store. Paying for the convenience of
getting it in a few days is one way to look at it, paying for not having the
patience to wait two weeks is another take on the same situation.

My impatience as you so cleverly put it was determined by the carpenter
I have on site, working. How about I send you the bill for his time to
wait some portion of two weeks? I also have no reason to think that
they would remove ALL lighting from the store while they've kept loads
of other things like knobs, hinges, bits, books and other things that
I'm sure don't sell as well.

It's their store; they make the decisions. You don't like their decisions, you
should spend your money somewhere else. It's that simple.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com