Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Attn: SketchUp users

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 01 May 2012 19:24:07 -0400, Bill wrote:
Do you mean like the changes MS has made to their OS over the years
in going from version to version? I understand Windows 8 is a real
under-whelmer! : )

That depends on how you upgraded if you're a Windows user. I upgrade
most every second version. Dos, Windows 3.1, NT4, XP and now Windows
7. To me anyway, they've all been pretty decent versions. I may have
just been lucky with my upgrade path, but it's worked out as far as
I'm concerned.

I suspect that for most Windows users, the upgrade as worked out well, save
a few learning experiences, a few nuances here andn there, etc. But - by
and large, Windows and the common applications associated with it have
pretty much worked. Unless of course, you talk to the Linux guys...

--

-Mike-