Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Attn: SketchUp users

On 4/30/2012 5:47 PM, Bill wrote:

So far, I'm quite happy with the free version of SU.

Same. In fact, I was reluctant to upgrade from version 7 to version 8,
having experienced freeware getting worse with upgrades. Happily,
version 8 seems to work just the same as version 7, which is more or
less perfect for the needs of 99% of those haunting this rec. I don't
think I'm going to chance the current upgrade, and now that it has new
owners, I'm even more skeptical of upgrading for no real reason.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com