Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:04:34 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

The obvious fix for that is to not be that stupid.

This is diy after all.

I don't even service mine myself, I fix it
when it breaks, which so far is never.

That's all I ever do with anything of mine, including the whole house.

What about your car?

Same with that. The Golf only ever got the one oil change in the 35+ years
I used it, it used some oil and I decided that it wasn't worth changing.

The Getz did get its free oil change, largely because I decided that
it wouldn't make any sense not to get that first free service done in
case they tried to welch on a warranty claim. Turned out that I never
needed to make one.

I have got the oil and filter to do an oil change that was due
at 7.5K KM but its now gone past 25K in 5 years and I havent
gotten around to doing it. I don't expect that given how it
gets used that will be any problem life wise.

I may not even bother to change the camshaft belt,
when that is due, it's a non interference motor.

Well several people have told me that leaving old stale oil in an engine is very bad.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

An actor works all his life to gain recognition.
He makes guest appearances, spends a lot for publicity people and agents etc.
Then, when he finally becomes well known, he complains he cannot go out in public anymore.