Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:23:02 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
geoff wrote
Steve Firth wrote

Interesting, I though that it was Skodas that were traditionally used
as skips

A VW becomes a Skoda with old age.

Mine didn't.

You probably maintain it better than me.

Nope. Didn't maintain it at all in fact.

It only got the one oil change in 35+ years.

Are you telling me I could get away without oil changes?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

In light of the Madrid bombing, France has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide."
The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate."