Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:27:23 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Don't believe that even in that soggy little island.

I do.

I don't.

Queueing is a British tradition.

English, actually. The rest of the barbarians
never were much into that sort of thing.

And I don't believe that even the english actually
spend anything like 10% of their 'lives' queuing.

I don't know about Australia, but we live longer than 50 years.

Doesn't change the maths much given that few kids
do much queuing in their first 5 years even in england.

I seem to remember queuing for paint and lunch in nursery school.

People seem to accept it, I do not.

That's coz you aint english, stupid.

I've not noticed the English liking queues any more than that Scots.

They clearly do accept them given they queue so much.

No, they detest them, but presumably can't see a way to get rid of them.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

What's a Scotsman's cure for seasickness?
He hangs his head over the side of the boat with a pound coin between his teeth!