Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Planning a Shed to Office conversion (with a new shed). Needsome advice

On 30/04/2012 15:20, rmwebs wrote:
Thanks for all the replies everyone, John your post was awesome and your
shed/workshop looks great!

For planning regs I should be fine, its going in the back garden and
will be under 2.5 meters. It wont take up anywhere near the 50% limit
either.

I took a trip down to my local shed dealers (Millers Garden Buildings in
St Albans) who had a really nice looking garden room with two double
glazed windows and a double glazed door. It's basically exactly the kind
of thing I'd be looking to create so I had a good look around it.

Now go back with your camera and tape measure, plans sorted ;-)

I've just got to get some sort of plan in place now!

--
Cheers,

John.